iptiQ EMEA websites
Updates to this policy will be published on our website or are available on request.
Unless stated otherwise, in this policy “iptiQ”, “we” and “us” mean these companies registered in Luxemburg.
- iptiQ Life S.A.
- iptiQ EMEA P&C S.A.
For the purposes of data protection legislation, each company above is a data controller of your personal information and is in the Swiss Re Group (Swiss re Ltd, headquartered in Switzerland and its subsidiaries)
This website is to provide information and support to our Distribution Partners and commercial partners.
What information we collect when you use our website?
We may collect:
- Your contact details like name, address, telephone number, e-mail address
- Information you may give us when contacting us
Cookies, web tracking and similar technologies
- When you use our website we automatically collect information such as your IP address (the unique address identifying your device from all the others on the internet), what type of device you are using (e.g. a tablet, phone or PC) and cookies from your device.
- Our website contains web technologies that collect information from your movements around our website and the data you enter. We use this information to improve the design of our website and the service we offer to you by improving customer journey.
- Cookies are used to compile anonymous website usage statistics, for fraud prevention and to measure the effectiveness of our services.
- For more information about cookies and web tracking please click HERE
For what purpose we use your information
We and our selected third parties collect and use your information to meet our legal obligations, and for the following legitimate business purposes:
- communicate with you about products you own or services you use
- detect or prevent fraud and other crimes
- verify your identity when you contact us or use our services
- ask for your views on our services
- carry out statistical analysis, develop and improve products and services we offer
- operate, test and secure our IT systems, offices and facilities
- maintain our accounts and records
- investigate and resolve complaints and respond to enquiries
We keep the amount of information collected and the extent of any processing to the minimum to meet these legitimate business purposes.
Who do we share your information with?
We will only share your personal information when necessary with:
- other companies in the Swiss Re Group, or companies affiliated to us
- associated companies including Reinsurance companies, and our other suppliers and service providers (for the service they provide to us)
Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection legislation you have the right to:
- ask us for a copy of your information via a Subject Access Request
- have inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you rectified and for access to it to be restricted until we do – this prevents it from being changed or further processed
- have personal data about you erased when we no longer need it for the purposes for which it is held, or when we are required to do so by law
- ask us to restrict the use of your data, if you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
- object to its use for marketing to you
- object at any time, to our processing of data about you, although we have a reasonable right to process such data for our legitimate business purposes or in the public interest
- obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different providers
- withdraw your consent, at any time, for any reason, to processing you have previously consented to, unless laws or regulations permit us to continue such processing
If you have any concerns regarding our processing of your personal information or your data protection rights, please contact us. If you have raised a concern with us and it has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you have the right to report your concern to your local Data Protection Authority (DPA), a list of DPAs in Europe can be found HERE.
We may transfer your data outside of the EU. Where data is transferred out side of EU we have technical and organisational safeguards in place. These safeguards include, information security measures, standard contractual clauses which have been adopted or approved by the EU or other solutions that meet the requirements of European data protection laws to ensure that your personal data is protected appropriately. A copy of information security safeguards is available upon request.
How long your information is kept?
We keep your information only for as long as is necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations as set out by various regulators such as HMRC, the Financial Conduct Authority, FINMA and others.
Automated decision making and Profiling
We do not profile and make any automated decision for the users of our website.
To exercise your data protection rights or to find out more about how we use your information please contact us:
iptiQ Life S.A.
iptiQ EMEA P&C S.A.