The product(s) described on this IPTIQ website may not be available in your state or country and may be offered and sold only where approved for sale by the applicable state law of the United States.
THIS WEBSITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
2) Privacy/Treatment of Information or Data Transmitted to Us
3) We Do Not Have Responsibility for Links to Third Party Content
LINKS TO ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. THE CONTENT IN ANY LINKED WEBSITES IS NOT UNDER OUR CONTROL AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party website at any time. The fact that we may provide a link to a third party website does not necessarily mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that website, nor that we are affiliated with the third party website’s owners or sponsors.
You are not authorized to post on or transmit to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, harassing, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other content that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
In the event you engage in activity that could give rise to criminal liability under the law, IPTIQ reserves the right to disclose any information you provide through the use of this site or other IPTIQ sites or web-based applications to law enforcement authorities as deemed appropriate in our sole discretion. IPTIQ reserves the right to require you to change your user ID or answers to security questions if, in our sole discretion and judgment, they are deemed inappropriate. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to the site or any feature or part thereof at any time.
4) Secured Areas/Passwords
Some portions of this site may be restricted and require authorization for access. Unauthorized use of or access to these areas is prohibited. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of or access to such areas may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Attempts to access such areas without authorization may be viewed, monitored and recorded and any information obtained may be given to law enforcement organizations in connection with any investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on this system. If you are not an authorized user of such areas or do not consent to continued monitoring, you should not attempt to access such areas.
If you are an authorized user of any restricted area, you are responsible to maintain the security/confidentiality of your password. DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD WITH ANYONE. iptiQ will not ask you for your password. If you know or suspect that your password has been compromised, change your password immediately. If you suspect any unauthorized activity related to your account, you should contact iptiQ. iptiQ will not be responsible if you do not properly secure your password or if you choose to share your password with anyone else. In order to protect your personal information iptiQ encourages you to change your password every six months.
5) By Providing Content, We Do Not Allow You to Use Trademarks Referenced in This Website
iptiQ is the copyright owner of all text contained on this website. Other parties’ trademarks and services marks that may be referred to are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark without our written permission. The name of iptiQ or any of its subsidiaries or their logos may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this website, without prior written permission.
You are not authorized to use any portion of this site or any other iptiQ intellectual property on any other site, in the meta-tags of any other site or in any other materials. You are not authorized to use any iptiQ logo as a hyperlink to this website unless you obtain our written permission in advance. You may not copy, distribute, publish, modify, create derivative works, or otherwise use any of this website’s content or frame this website within any other website.
6) We Are Not Providing Investment Advice Nor Soliciting Offers To Buy Any Security
Nothing in this website constitutes investment advice or an offer to sell or solicitations of any offer to buy any securities.
7) All Products, Programs and Services May Not be Available in Your Area
This website is controlled by us from our offices within the United States of America. Except as specifically stated, we make no representation that content or materials in this website are appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. Access to this website content or materials from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access this website from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own risk. You are always responsible for your compliance with applicable laws. You may not use or export the materials in this website in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. The laws of the State will govern the content and materials contained in this website, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
IPTIQ is not authorized to do business in every jurisdiction. Information that IPTIQ publishes on this website may contain references or cross-references to products, programs or services offered by IPTIQ that are not available in your state or country. The products referred to on this website may be offered and sold only to persons in the United States and its territories, in such states and territories where such products may be legally offered and sold.
We cannot provide any assurance of privacy over a network that is not a secure network or over a network that we do not control. The Internet is not a secure network and, aside from our own servers, not within our control. However, IPTIQ uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) / Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol, a secure communication protocol to help safeguard the information you provide while interacting with you. This encrypts your information so a third party cannot easily read the information while in transit.
9) Restrictions on Use of this Website
In addition, by using this website, you agree:
- not to copy, modify or create derivative works involving website content, except you may print a reasonable number of copies for your personal use, provided that you reproduce all proprietary copyright and trademark notices;
- not to misrepresent your identity or provide us with any false information in any information-collection portion of this website, such as a registration or application page;
- not to take any action intended to interfere with the operation of this website;
- not to record any data from iptiQ websites with automated programs, software, or any other method of screen scraping;
- not to access or attempt to access any portion of this website to which you have not been explicitly granted access;
- not to share any password assigned to or created by you with any third parties or use any password granted to or created by a third party;
- not to directly or indirectly authorize anyone else to take actions prohibited in this section;
10) Bulk E-Mail and Other Prohibited E-Mail
- The iptiQ computer network (which includes, but is not limited to, the technology and applications which support the e-mail functionality iptiQ provides its officers, employees, independent contractor agents, and other authorized users) is the private property of iptiQ.
- iptiQ also prohibits any e-mail transmissions of the following types to be sent, or caused to be sent, over the Internet to more than 5 different iptiQ.com e-mail addresses in any 24-hour period unless iptiQ, through one of its officers, has authorized the sending of such e-mail: (1) commercial advertising; (2) informational announcements; (3) political or religious tracts; or (4) solicitations for funds or donations.
- iptiQ prohibits any e-mail transmission to be sent, or caused to be sent, over the Internet to any iptiQ.com e-mail addresses if the e-mail is intended to, or appears intended to, harass, embarrass, threaten, defame or impersonate any person, or if the e-mail is pornographic, offensive, indecent, discriminatory or offensive on the basis of sex, color, national origin, race, age, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
- iptiQ prohibits any e-mail transmission to be sent, or caused to be sent, over the Internet to any iptiQ.com e-mail address that makes use of a forged header or deceptive addressing, or which attempts in any manner to disguise the source of the e-mail.
- iptiQ prohibits the harvesting or collection of the e-mail addresses of iptiQ agents and/or personal financial representatives from the iptiQ.com website for the purpose of sending bulk e-mail to iptiQ.com e-mail addresses.
- iptiQ reserves the right to take all legal and technical steps available, including pursuing civil remedies and criminal prosecution, to prevent bulk or other prohibited e-mail from entering, utilizing or remaining within the iptiQ computer network.
- Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the IptiQ computer network. IptiQ’s failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might have application does not amount to a waiver of IptiQ’s rights.
11) Disclaimer of Warranties
Any information, services, materials, software, calculators or other items on this site are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. iptiQ does not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error fee. Any risk arising out of use or performance of the information, services, materials, software, calculators or other items remains entirely with you. Under no circumstances will IptiQ be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use or performance of the information, services, materials, software, calculators or other items.
Local access restrictions and additional local information
Swiss Re Sites and all Content and functionality contained within them are not directed to or intended for use by any person resident or located in any country where the distribution of such Content or functionality is contrary to the laws, rules or regulations of such country. The same applies to any person resident or located in any country where such distribution is prohibited without obtaining the necessary licenses or authorisations and such licenses or authorisations have not been obtained. If any such local access restriction applies to you, you are not authorised to access the relevant Swiss Re Site or use any of the Content on it.
Company information and website operation
Swiss Re Sites are group-wide sites that include Content relating to Swiss Re and its businesses. Swiss Re Sites are provided by Swiss Re Ltd (group holding company), a public stock company (Aktiengesellschaft) incorporated under the laws of Switzerland with registered and principal office in Zurich, Switzerland and registered under the number CH-020.3.036.183-8 (UID: CHE‑191.546.43) in the Commercial Register of the Canton of Zurich. Swiss Re Ltd is listed in accordance with the International Reporting Standard on the SIX Swiss Exchange. The VAT number of Swiss Re Ltd is CHE-116.291.855.
The Swiss Re Sites are operated on platforms (the “Platforms”, each a “Platform”) of five service providers: Magnolia International Ltd., Limelight Networks, Inc., Upland Software Inc., Mashbo Ltd. and DigitalOcean LLC., with principal places of business in Switzerland, the U.K. and the U.S.A. (the “Service Providers”). The Service Providers have data centres in the U.K., the USA and Switzerland and provide various services to Swiss Re in connection with the operation of Swiss Re Sites (the “Services”). The Service Providers own all right, title, and interest to all software, products, works, and other intellectual property created, used, or provided by such Service Provider including, but not limited to, the Platform and any other part of the Services. Swiss Re Sites include various functionalities, including, but not limited to, log-in, commenting, posting, uploading, sharing subscription, RSS, ordering, downloading and printing functionalities. Certain functionalities of Swiss Re Sites may not work unless you have installed appropriate software on your local station. It is the sole responsibility of each user to install the necessary software in order to effectively use Swiss Re Sites.
Services and solutions
Swiss Re makes no guarantee, representation or warranty that all services and solutions described on Swiss Re Sites are appropriate or available for use in your country. Some services or solutions may not be available in all countries where Swiss Re has business activities. Furthermore, some services or solutions may only be available to certain categories of persons. Therefore, please read carefully the relevant description on the respective Swiss Re Site or request further information about the relevant service or solution.
Content available on Swiss Re Sites has no regard to the specific objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any specific recipient. Swiss Re does not guarantee, represent or warrant that any services or solutions discussed on Swiss Re Sites are suitable for any individual or corporate recipient. No representation or warranty, either express or implied, is provided in relation to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of Content, nor is Content a complete statement of the services or solutions, markets or developments referred to therein. Content should not be regarded by recipients as a substitute for the exercise of their judgment. Any opinions are subject to change without notice and may differ or be contrary to opinions expressed by other business areas or members of Swiss Re as a result of using different assumptions and criteria. Swiss Re is not under any obligation to update or keep current the information about services and solutions contained on Swiss Re Sites.
Content contained on Swiss Re Sites is just for information purposes. The information is subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, all other publicly available information published by Swiss Re. No Content available on a Swiss Re Site constitutes a solicitation, an offer, or a recommendation to buy any services or solutions, to effect any transactions or to conclude any legal act of any kind whatsoever. You or your company may not rely on Content on a Swiss Re Site for making any decision relating to services or solutions of Swiss Re.
In making Content available, Swiss Re gives no advice and makes no recommendation to buy, sell or otherwise deal in its shares, or in any other securities or investments whatsoever. The Content does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, an offer for sale or subscription of, or solicitation of any offer or invitation to subscribe for, underwrite or otherwise acquire or dispose of any securities of Swiss Re and it does not constitute an invitation or inducement to engage in investment activity under section 21 of the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. None of the Swiss Re securities have been, or will be, registered under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Act”), and such securities may not be offered or sold in the United States except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Act and in compliance with state securities laws. The Content does not constitute an invitation to effect any transaction with, or to make use of any services provided by, Swiss Re. Statements in Content as to historical performance or historical share price are not intended to mean that future performance or historical share price for any period will necessarily match or exceed those of any prior year. Nothing in Content should be construed as a profit forecast. The information and opinions are subject to change without notice.
Swiss Re does not intend to provide legal or tax advice through any Swiss Re Site.
Certain statements and illustrations contained herein are forward-looking. These statements (including as to plans, objectives, targets, and trends) and illustrations provide current expectations of future events based on certain assumptions and include any statement that does not directly relate to a historical fact or current fact.
Forward-looking statements typically are identified by words or phrases such as “anticipate”, “assume”, “believe”, “continue”, “estimate”, “expect”, “foresee”, “intend”, “may increase”, “may fluctuate” and similar expressions, or by future or conditional verbs such as “will”, “should”, “would” and “could”. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the Swiss Re’s actual results of operations, financial condition, solvency ratios, capital or liquidity positions or prospects to be materially different from any future results of operations, financial condition, solvency ratios, capital or liquidity positions or prospects expressed or implied by such statements or cause Swiss Re to not achieve its published targets. Such factors include, among others:
- the frequency, severity and development of insured claim events, particularly natural catastrophes, man-made disasters, pandemics, acts of terrorism and acts of war;
- mortality, morbidity and longevity experience;
- the cyclicality of the insurance and reinsurance sectors;
- instability affecting the global financial system;
- deterioration in global economic conditions;
- the effect of market conditions, including the global equity and credit markets, and the level and volatility of equity prices, interest rates, credit spreads, currency values and other market indices, on the Swiss Re’s investment assets;
- changes in the Swiss Re’s investment result as a result of changes in the Swiss Re’s investment policy or the changed composition of the Swiss Re’s investment assets, and the impact of the timing of any such changes relative to changes in market conditions;
- the Swiss Re’s ability to maintain sufficient liquidity and access to capital markets, including sufficient liquidity to cover potential recapture of reinsurance agreements, early calls of debt or debt-like arrangements and collateral calls due to actual or perceived deterioration of the Swiss Re’s financial strength or otherwise;
- any inability to realize amounts on sales of securities on the Swiss Re’s balance sheet equivalent to their values recorded for accounting purposes;
- changes in legislation and regulation, and the interpretations thereof by regulators and courts, affecting us or the Swiss Re’s ceding companies, including as a result of shifts away from multilateral approaches to regulation of global operations;
- the outcome of tax audits, the ability to realise tax loss carryforwards, the ability to realise deferred tax assets (including by reason of the mix of earnings in a jurisdiction or deemed change of control), which could negatively impact future earnings, and the overall impact of changes in tax regimes on business models;
- failure of the Swiss Re’s hedging arrangements to be effective;
- the lowering or loss of one of the financial strength or other ratings of one or more Swiss Re companies, and developments adversely affecting the Swiss Re’s ability to achieve improved ratings;
- uncertainties in estimating reserves;
- policy renewal and lapse rates;
- uncertainties in estimating future claims for purposes of financial reporting, particularly with respect to large natural catastrophes and certain largeman-made losses, as significant uncertainties may be involved in estimating losses from such events and preliminary estimates may be subject to change as new information becomes available;
- extraordinary events affecting the Swiss Re’s clients and other counterparties, such as bankruptcies, liquidations and other credit-related events;
- legal actions or regulatory investigations or actions, including those in respect of industry requirements or business conduct rules of general applicability;
- changes in accounting standards;
- significant investments, acquisitions or dispositions, and any delays, unexpected costs, lower-than expected benefits, or other issues experienced inconnection with any such transactions;
- changing levels of competition, including from new entrants into the market; and
- operational factors, including the efficacy of risk management and other internal procedures in managing the foregoing risks and the ability to manage cybersecurity risks.
These factors are not exhaustive. The Swiss Re operates in a continually changing environment and new risks emerge continually. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. Swiss Re undertakes no obligation to publicly revise or update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
This communication is not intended to be a recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities and does not constitute an offer for the sale of, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, securities in any jurisdiction, including the United States. Any such offer will only be made by means of a prospectus or offering memorandum, and in compliance with applicable securities laws.
Market Data and analysts’ views
Swiss Re uses Swiss Re Sites to provide investors with data relating to Swiss Re shares and possibly other Swiss Re financial instruments listed or admitted to trading on the SIX Swiss or another Stock Exchange as well as a link to information about competitors’ shares (“Market Data”). Swiss Re obtains such Market Data through Reuters or other third parties (“Market Data Vendors”). Swiss Re can stop providing you with Market Data at any time without prior notice. The liability of both Swiss Re and the Market Data Vendor for the accuracy or completeness of Market Data, for any delay or interruption of the supply of Market Data or for losses or damage that are incurred in any way in connection with the Market Data, including, but not limited to, any indirect or consequential loss or damage and lost profit, shall be excluded to the extent permitted by applicable law, rules and regulations. All rights to the intellectual property of or in respect of Market Data shall be retained by Swiss Re or the relevant Market Data Vendor. You will strictly observe forwarding restrictions, if any, contained in such Market Data.
Swiss Re Sites may include analysts’ views relating to Swiss Re shares. Analysts’ views that are made accessible on Swiss Re Sites are not necessarily shared by Swiss Re and Swiss Re does not confirm the content of analysts’ views by placing them on Swiss Re Sites. Swiss Re does not and is under no obligation to verify the content of the analysts’ views. The liability of Swiss Re for the accuracy or completeness of analysts’ views made accessible on Swiss Re Sites shall be excluded to the extent permitted by applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Storytelling, personal opinions and pictures
Swiss Re Sites may include stories about reinsurance or insurance related topics (e.g. climate change). The stories may be incomplete or not entirely correct in a scientific sense. Furthermore, Swiss Re Sites may include personal opinions that are provocative and arguable. Such personal opinions are based on the author’s interpretation of information available at the given time and do not necessarily reflect the view of Swiss Re. Moreover, Swiss Re Sites may include pictures that may be understood by users as not entirely appropriate in a particular context. The use of a picture in a particular context is based on the author’s discretion and does not necessarily reflect the view of Swiss Re.
Swiss Re allows storytelling, personal opinions and pictures on Swiss Re Sites. Users must not understand them as statement of facts or review them applying scientific criteria. Swiss Re does not wish and is under no obligation to verify the content of stories or personal opinions or the use of pictures on Swiss Re Sites. The liability of Swiss Re for any required accuracy or completeness of stories, the defensibleness of opinions and the appropriateness of the use of pictures shall be excluded to the extent permitted by applicable law, rules and regulations.
Third party statements and quotes
Swiss Re Sites may include statements and quotes of third parties relating to Swiss Re and its business operations. Such statements and quotes are generally labelled as information provided by third parties. Swiss Re does not and is under no obligation to verify the content of third party statements or quotes on Swiss Re Sites. The liability of Swiss Re for the accuracy or completeness of such third party statements and quotes shall be excluded to the extent permitted by applicable law, rules and regulations.
Swiss Re Sites may include information about future Swiss Re or other events. Such information may not be accurate, for example, if an event is cancelled due to an insufficient number of registrations after the event information has been placed on a Swiss Re Site. Swiss Re is under no obligation to update or alter its information about future events as a result of new or revised information. Therefore, please verify all event information directly with the event organiser. Swiss Re will not be liable for any costs incurred based on wrong event information on Swiss Re Sites.
Content contained on Swiss Re Sites is provided “as is” and “as available”. Swiss Re, the Service Providers and third party Content providers give no guarantee, representation, warranty or condition, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, as to condition, satisfactory quality, performance, fitness for purpose, non-infringement, merchantability or otherwise in respect of Swiss Re Sites or their Content. Without limiting the foregoing, Swiss Re, the Service Provider and third party Content providers do not guarantee, represent or warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or availability of Swiss Re Sites or the information or results obtained from them (whether based on manual access, subscriptions, RSS-feeds or otherwise), or that Swiss Re Sites or downloads (e.g. PDF, pictures, podcasts, videos) from Swiss Re Sites are virus-free or error-free. All such guarantees, representations, warranties and conditions are excluded, except to the extent that their exclusion is not permitted by applicable laws, rules and regulations. Please also check disclaimers on or in respect of individual Content on Swiss Re Sites (e.g. disclaimers on press releases, disclaimers on documents provided by third parties).
Both Swiss Re and the Service Providers (without limiting the foregoing) disclaim all guarantees, representations, warranties and conditions with respect to the operation of the Platform and related software for Swiss Re Sites, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied guarantees, representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and the non-infringement. Swiss Re and the Service Provider disclaim all guarantees, representations, warranties or conditions that the Platform and related software are not interrupted or error free. Swiss Re and the Service Provider disclaim all guarantees, representations, warranties or conditions as to the results that may be obtained from the use of Swiss Re Sites.
Neither Swiss Re, the Service Provider, any third party providing Content, nor any of their respective affiliates, directors, employees, advisors or agents will be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary loss, liability or costs, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract or otherwise and regardless whether the damage was foreseeable or not. Neither Swiss Re, the Service Provider, any third party providing Content, nor any of their respective affiliates, directors, employees, advisors or agents will be liable for any loss of profits, business or data. Neither Swiss Re, the Service Provider, any third party providing Content, nor any of their respective affiliates, directors, employees, advisors or agents will be liable for any damage or loss (especially loss of data, alteration of data, or downtime) that may be caused to any equipment or software due to any viruses, defects or malfunctions in connection with the access or use of any Swiss Re Site or downloads from any Swiss Re Site (whether based on manual access, subscriptions, RSS-feeds or otherwise).
Intellectual Property Rights
Individual pages and/or sections of a Swiss Re Site and its Content may be printed or saved for personal or internal use only. Such print-outs or savings, however, must retain all applicable copyright or other proprietary notices. You must not modify, copy, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, perform, license, frame, create derivative works from, transfer or use in any other way for commercial or public purposes in whole or in part any Content obtained from a Swiss Re Site without the prior written permission of the owner of the relevant Intellectual Property Rights (whether that be Swiss Re, the Service Provider or another third party). It is prohibited to systematically retrieve Content from any Swiss Re Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from Swiss Re.
The copyright in some Content available on Swiss Re Sites belongs to third parties (“Third Party Content”).You must check copyright notices on or in respect of individual Third Party Content.
User Generated Content
You may provide Content to Swiss Re by using relevant functionalities on Swiss Re Sites, by logging-in, by e-mail or otherwise (“Submissions”). Furthermore, Swiss Re may invite users to provide Submissions in own or third party surveys or polls and on a particular issue raised. If you provide Submissions to Swiss Re, Swiss Re is entitled, but not in any way obliged, to use and make available all or parts of your unmodified or modified Submissions on any Swiss Re Site. Swiss Re will not mention your name or contact details, unless you have agreed and you have logged in with an identified account. If you provide Submissions to Swiss Re, you grant Swiss Re all necessary rights, if any, or license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, and publicly display your Submissions on any Swiss Re Site for an unlimited period of time.
By communicating a Submission, you guarantee, represent and warrant that the Submission complies with applicable laws, rules and regulations and in particular:
- Is legal, decent and truthful and not defamatory, unreliable, misleading or otherwise objectionable;
- Does not harm others, in particular minors, or infringe their personal rights.
Users must not provide Submissions which:
- Contain a virus, so-called Trojan Horse, or any other program that could damage data;
- Amount to advertising material or unsolicited (so-called “spam”) material;
- Contain inaccurate warnings of viruses, defects or similar material;
- Solicit or requests participation in any lottery, snowball system, chain letter, pyramid game or similar activity.
Swiss Re may deny you access to Swiss Re Sites at any time, in particular if you breach any of the above provisions.
If you subscribe to mailing services, provide comments or otherwise communicate with Swiss Re through a Swiss Re Site or e-mails provided on a Swiss Re Site, you may be requested to provide your contact details, in particular your e-mail address. By providing your contact details you expressly agree that Swiss Re retains your contact information and may contact you, in particular for the following reasons: requesting clarifications or additional comments; sending Swiss Re publications; sending information about Swiss Re events; asking for your participation in surveys or polls; sending information about services and solutions or other marketing information of Swiss Re. However, Swiss Re will not send out mass unsolicited e-mails or mails.
You may when first contacting Swiss Re or at any time thereafter inform Swiss Re that you would rather not receive any information or certain information (e.g. promotion material) from Swiss Re. You may inform Swiss Re through the general contact functionality provided on any Swiss Re Site.
Links to and Feeds from External Websites
If you subscribe to mailing services, provide comments or otherwise communicate with Swiss Re through a Swiss Re Site or e-mails provided on a Swiss Re Site, you mayFrom certain Swiss Re Sites you are able to obtain access to websites operated by third parties (“External Websites”) by means of links or RSS functionality. External Websites are not monitored or managed by Swiss Re and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content or operation. You access External Websites at your own risk. Swiss Re does not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss you may suffer arising out of access to External Websites, including, but not limited to, damage or loss arising from your use of documents or other information found on External Websites.
Governing law / place of jurisdiction