The product(s) described on this IPTIQ website may not be available in your state or country and may be offered and sold only where approved for sale by the applicable state law of the United States.
THIS WEBSITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
2) Privacy/Treatment of Information or Data Transmitted to Us
3) We Do Not Have Responsibility for Links to Third Party Content
LINKS TO ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. THE CONTENT IN ANY LINKED WEBSITES IS NOT UNDER OUR CONTROL AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party website at any time. The fact that we may provide a link to a third party website does not necessarily mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that website, nor that we are affiliated with the third party website’s owners or sponsors.
You are not authorized to post on or transmit to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, harassing, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other content that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
In the event you engage in activity that could give rise to criminal liability under the law, IPTIQ reserves the right to disclose any information you provide through the use of this site or other IPTIQ sites or web-based applications to law enforcement authorities as deemed appropriate in our sole discretion. IPTIQ reserves the right to require you to change your user ID or answers to security questions if, in our sole discretion and judgment, they are deemed inappropriate. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to the site or any feature or part thereof at any time.
4) Secured Areas/Passwords
Some portions of this site may be restricted and require authorization for access. Unauthorized use of or access to these areas is prohibited. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of or access to such areas may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Attempts to access such areas without authorization may be viewed, monitored and recorded and any information obtained may be given to law enforcement organizations in connection with any investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on this system. If you are not an authorized user of such areas or do not consent to continued monitoring, you should not attempt to access such areas.
If you are an authorized user of any restricted area, you are responsible to maintain the security/confidentiality of your password. DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD WITH ANYONE. iptiQ will not ask you for your password. If you know or suspect that your password has been compromised, change your password immediately. If you suspect any unauthorized activity related to your account, you should contact iptiQ. iptiQ will not be responsible if you do not properly secure your password or if you choose to share your password with anyone else. In order to protect your personal information iptiQ encourages you to change your password every six months.
5) By Providing Content, We Do Not Allow You to Use Trademarks Referenced in This Website
iptiQ is the copyright owner of all text contained on this website. Other parties’ trademarks and services marks that may be referred to are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark without our written permission. The name of iptiQ or any of its subsidiaries or their logos may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this website, without prior written permission.
You are not authorized to use any portion of this site or any other iptiQ intellectual property on any other site, in the meta-tags of any other site or in any other materials. You are not authorized to use any iptiQ logo as a hyperlink to this website unless you obtain our written permission in advance. You may not copy, distribute, publish, modify, create derivative works, or otherwise use any of this website’s content or frame this website within any other website.
6) We Are Not Providing Investment Advice Nor Soliciting Offers To Buy Any Security
Nothing in this website constitutes investment advice or an offer to sell or solicitations of any offer to buy any securities.
7) All Products, Programs and Services May Not be Available in Your Area
This website is controlled by us from our offices within the United States of America. Except as specifically stated, we make no representation that content or materials in this website are appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. Access to this website content or materials from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access this website from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own risk. You are always responsible for your compliance with applicable laws. You may not use or export the materials in this website in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. The laws of the State will govern the content and materials contained in this website, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
IPTIQ is not authorized to do business in every jurisdiction. Information that IPTIQ publishes on this website may contain references or cross-references to products, programs or services offered by IPTIQ that are not available in your state or country. The products referred to on this website may be offered and sold only to persons in the United States and its territories, in such states and territories where such products may be legally offered and sold.
We cannot provide any assurance of privacy over a network that is not a secure network or over a network that we do not control. The Internet is not a secure network and, aside from our own servers, not within our control. However, IPTIQ uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) / Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol, a secure communication protocol to help safeguard the information you provide while interacting with you. This encrypts your information so a third party cannot easily read the information while in transit.
9) Restrictions on Use of this Website
In addition, by using this website, you agree:
- not to copy, modify or create derivative works involving website content, except you may print a reasonable number of copies for your personal use, provided that you reproduce all proprietary copyright and trademark notices;
- not to misrepresent your identity or provide us with any false information in any information-collection portion of this website, such as a registration or application page;
- not to take any action intended to interfere with the operation of this website;
- not to record any data from iptiQ websites with automated programs, software, or any other method of screen scraping;
- not to access or attempt to access any portion of this website to which you have not been explicitly granted access;
- not to share any password assigned to or created by you with any third parties or use any password granted to or created by a third party;
- not to directly or indirectly authorize anyone else to take actions prohibited in this section;
10) Bulk E-Mail and Other Prohibited E-Mail
- The iptiQ computer network (which includes, but is not limited to, the technology and applications which support the e-mail functionality iptiQ provides its officers, employees, independent contractor agents, and other authorized users) is the private property of iptiQ.
- iptiQ also prohibits any e-mail transmissions of the following types to be sent, or caused to be sent, over the Internet to more than 5 different iptiQ.com e-mail addresses in any 24-hour period unless iptiQ, through one of its officers, has authorized the sending of such e-mail: (1) commercial advertising; (2) informational announcements; (3) political or religious tracts; or (4) solicitations for funds or donations.
- iptiQ prohibits any e-mail transmission to be sent, or caused to be sent, over the Internet to any iptiQ.com e-mail addresses if the e-mail is intended to, or appears intended to, harass, embarrass, threaten, defame or impersonate any person, or if the e-mail is pornographic, offensive, indecent, discriminatory or offensive on the basis of sex, color, national origin, race, age, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
- iptiQ prohibits any e-mail transmission to be sent, or caused to be sent, over the Internet to any iptiQ.com e-mail address that makes use of a forged header or deceptive addressing, or which attempts in any manner to disguise the source of the e-mail.
- iptiQ prohibits the harvesting or collection of the e-mail addresses of iptiQ agents and/or personal financial representatives from the iptiQ.com website for the purpose of sending bulk e-mail to iptiQ.com e-mail addresses.
- iptiQ reserves the right to take all legal and technical steps available, including pursuing civil remedies and criminal prosecution, to prevent bulk or other prohibited e-mail from entering, utilizing or remaining within the iptiQ computer network.
- Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the IptiQ computer network. IptiQ’s failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might have application does not amount to a waiver of IptiQ’s rights.
11) Disclaimer of Warranties
Any information, services, materials, software, calculators or other items on this site are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. IptiQ does not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error fee. Any risk arising out of use or performance of the information, services, materials, software, calculators or other items remains entirely with you. Under no circumstances will IptiQ be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use or performance of the information, services, materials, software, calculators or other items.